2018年7月23日月曜日

BAD COMPANY

'We found the murderer...' Shephered looked at her watch '... in under twelve hours. I cal  that a good day's work. Well done us!'
Hello!
This time, I want to write a review about "BAD COMPANY", a level two book in the CAMBRIDGE English Readers series.

This story is a mystery. A murder case happened, and the two, Shep and Webb tried to solve this.

This scene is when the case were solved. 
I like the story, but I also favor the conversations between two. This is why I chose this scene.
At the beginning of chapter four, there is a sentence shows that Webb wanted Shep to say, "Well done", but she didn't say that words.
So, I was very happy to hear "Well done" in the end.

It has many words near 10,000, so I felt it was difficult for me. But I chose this because I like mystery stories.
If you interested in mysteries, please try to read!

Thank you for reading.
 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿