2018年7月30日月曜日

Capoeira: The Fighting Dance

There are considerable numbers of street kids in parts of Brazil, some of whom have 'disappeared' from official records. Confirming that they have governmental records is very important for the futures of these young people.

Hello!
Today, I want to write a review about "Capoeira: The Fighting Dance", a level four book in the Footprint Reading Library series.

Do you know "Capoeira"?
Capoeira is an usual combination of dance and material arts. It was performed by African slaves in Brazil in the 1800s. So Capoeira has a long history.
This story is to help children, for example, who is living on the street or with drug problems, through Capoeira.

Before reading, I thought that Capoeira was the just one of the sport, but I knew that it helped many people. Also, I'm interested in Capoeira, I want to try to do this!

Thank you for reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿