2018年7月21日土曜日

Exploreing the LLC

The other day, I explored the LLC.

At first, I found some iPads, and played games named "Hansel Gratel". Of course it's a game, but we can also enjoy the story. I don't like reading so long story much, but I enjoyed very much. Because it contains not only reading, looking at a book, but also games such as moving hands.

And there were many sorts of DVDs, some of them I have watched, "PADDINGTON" , "FULL HOUSE", and "ZOOTOPIA".
Although I have already watched them, I want to watch again. So, I want to visit LLC to watch the movies. Then, I want to try watch with captions and my goal is watching foreign-films without subtitles someday!

Also, there were two people talking about grammar. They seemed to be pleasant, so I want to come LLC and do like them.

At LLC, I found many things which I'm interested in. 
Like playing games, watching movies or talking others, I thought that there are some ways to learn English.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿