2018年7月24日火曜日

Frankenstein

'He became my teacher,' the Monster said. 'His cottage was my school. I wanted to be part of his family. But I always left the cottage before the young people returned.

Hello!
This time, I want to write a review about "Frankenstein", a level three (Elementary) book in the Macmillan Readers series.

First, do you know the story of "Frankenstein"? Maybe many people have heard the word.
Frankenstein is not the monster and it's the name of person who made the monster, Victor Frankenstein.

One day, Victor succeeded making a monster. But his face was horrible, so people ran away from him. He wanted to talk with people, but he couldn't. Finally, he came to hate Victor.

This scene is when the monster visited a house. An old man was always there and he was blind. So, he try to talk and get along with him...

Even if the monster, he didn nothing wrong. People are afraid of his face and run away...
I'm one of the human beings, but I felt sympathy for him after reading this.

I knew the rough story, so I could enjoy the story.
Since it's a horror, if you like this types of story, please try to read this.
There are same title of books in different series and I want to read them!

Thank you for reading. 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿