2018年7月22日日曜日

Free Time -Around the World-

Nigerian children sometimes make their own instruments. They make drums from tin cans, and pipes from plants. They also make rattles from fruits.
The kakaki trumpet canbe 4 meters long. Only men play it.


Hello!
I want to write a review about "Free Time -Around the World-, a level three book in the Oxford Read and Discover series.

What do you do in your free time?
This book shows many activities in the world. For example, manga, soccer or other sports.
Especially, I interested in music in "Making Music", in Nigeria. Of course, including Japan, music is very popular all around the world. I know this, but I surprised that some modern music, like jazz, raggae, and rock, came from traditional African music.
Also, I surprised some instruments made from plants...!
I can't believe this!

People enjoy their free time in each way. I want to find my favorite things to do in my free time.

From this book, I learned about some foreigncountries. So I recommend reading this book.

Thank you for reading.


著者 : Not Available
Oxford University Press (Japan) Ltd.
発売日 : 2010-08-09

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿