2018年7月24日火曜日

Fruit

You can eat fruit when you are hungry. You can eat fruit when you are thirsty, too. Fruit has water inside. It stops you being thirsty!
It's good to eat two or three different types of fruit every day. Fruit is good for you!

Hello!
Today, I want to write a review about "Fruit", a level one book in the Oxford Read and Discover series.
This is written about fruits, for example, all kinds of them, their seeds, relations fruit between animals, and so on.

I like fruits very much, so I could enjoy reading very much. I want to eat many kinds of fruit and especially, fruits in season by reading this.

Especially, for the past one week, the hot days still continue. So, I think that I must many juicy fruits instead of drinking a lot of water!

Much fun is coming to me in this summer!☺

Thank you for reading.
  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿