2018年7月27日金曜日

I Don't Want to Live For Ever!

Perhaps science can help us to live longer lives, but it can't help us shape our lives or make them happier.

Hello!
Today, I want to write a book review about "I Don't Want to Live For Ever!", a book in the Literacy Land series.

Do you want to live for ever?
When I was asked this question in the beggining of this book, I could't answer then. Of course, I want to live for ever, but all creatures will die some day. So, I couldn't know which answer was right.
How about your opinion?

In this book, it's written about many things of lives.
Now, we can live longer thanks to science. But if we live longer, how the world is going to be? You can see the arguments why living for ever might not be a good thing.

I was impressed the most with the top of sentence. In the world, there are people who achieved a lot in a short time. The times goes on and on, so I want to live a full life day by day.

Reading this, I found that I usually don't think about the theme of this book, but I knew new things and I'm interested in this.

If you are interested in this book by reading this review, 
please check this!

Thank you for reading.☺


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿