2018年7月26日木曜日

Kung Fu Kid

"Stop that!" Adib says to Scott. "Stop!"
Scott stops fighting with the boy. "Why? Who are you? asks Scott.
"I'm Adib Murad," he says. "That boy can't fight you. You are bigger than he is. You'll hurt him."
"Then you come here and fight me," says Scott. "Come on!"

Hello!
This time, I want to write a review about "Kung Fu Kid", a level three book in the Foundations Reading Library series.

This story is about Kung Fu, just the title. It's described conversations between a boy named Adib and other classmates.
I chose this sentences because I felt that Adib was nice and cool person. Also, I was looking forward to the rest of the story.

I knew this book from other classmate's blog and I'm happy to read this.
It's an exciting story and I like this because pictures are powerful.

You can enjoy even if you don't know Kung Fu.

Thank you for reading.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿