2018年12月6日木曜日

A Pretty Face

'Tell me, am I a good actress?'

     The main character of this book is a girl working in a bookstore and she likes acting in plays. She is going to play "Romeo and Juliet", and her character is Juliet's mother. One of the audience, his name is Mike watch this and he was writing a review about this. He wrote that her acting wasn't good and his review was put on the next day's newspaper. She got angry to read this and she wanted to see the writer of this review to prove she is a good actress. But she never spoke to him. What do you think how does she try to meet him and prove that?
     I think that this story has many developments, so you can read through without getting tired. Also, it doesn't have so many words, you can enjoy reading it. Please try to read this.

Thank you for reading.


A Pretty Face, JOHN ESCOTT,
Oxford Dominoes Starter

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to know how she prove she is a good actress!
    I will read this book!

    返信削除