2019年1月17日木曜日

Helping Around the World

Maybe they teach their country's language, for example, French, Spanish, or English, to people who move there from another country.

     This book is mainly written about volunteers. There are many kinds of volunteers in the world. For example, some people work as doctors or teachers, other people work to deal with problems about foods or water. People also work to help animals and species of plants. So, many people are needed.
     Japan is comfortable to live, but in some countries, many people are suffering with many problems. So far I am interested in only around me, but I got a lot of information around the world from this. To tell the truth, I don't think I can work as a volunteer soon. Although I want to turn my attention to the problems of the world. I also look it again how we live in daily life.

Thank you for reading.


Helping Around the World, Sarah Medina
Oxford Read and Discover

1 件のコメント:

  1. I was moved by your book review. We should more think about another country's problem.

    返信削除