2019年1月24日木曜日

L.A. Raid

I see a duck!

     The main character is Lenny Samuel. He is a detective. One day, he went to a bank to put the money in. And outside the bank, he saw a duck. In fact, the duck was a person who wore a duck mask. He had a gun and he was a robber. He went back to his office and got a phone call. It was from a president of the bank and he asked Samuel to look for the robber. Actually, the bank was stolen money five times in last week. So Samuel started to investigate, but he always missed the robber. In addition to this, he was mistaken for robber and he was arrested. Do you think he can solve this case? Also can you guess the real robber?
     This ending is so impressive for me that I couldn't understand the scene then. Also, some scenes is very interesting for me. For example, the bank was stolen his money in last week. There are seven days in a week, five days were stolen! It was so funny! I often read mystery stories, and I strongly recommend this book.
     If you like mystery, please try it!

     Thank you for reading.


L.A. Raid, Philip Prowse,
Macmillan Readers

著者 : Philip Prowse
Macmillan Education
発売日 : 2005-01-01

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿