2019年4月17日水曜日

The Lost Cup

"Wait, I forgot something. Hold this," he says, giving you the bag. "I'll be right back." (28)

     You are a detective and are looking for a cup with your partner named John. It was a lost world cup of soccer. One day, John said that he found the cup. So, you had to go to the airport and to Rio de Janeiro. When you get off the plane, there was a man named Sergio. Then, you stay a hotel with your partner, but on the next morning, some one kidnapped him! You are going to be in a dangerous exploration.
     This book is in the Atama ii books series. Especially, I like the cover of this book. Someone aims his pistols at the lost cup, so I can imagine what things to happen next.
     I had read some of this series, but I always die in the end. Also this time. So, I will continue to read until I can reach the happy end.

     Thank you for reading.


The Lost Cup, James Broadbridge,
Atama ii books

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿