2018年10月16日火曜日

Eyes

The meercat has black fur around its eyes. This protects its eyes whe it's sunny. 

     Most animals have eyes, but they have different shapes, roles or purposes. The top is an example of this. People use sunglasses instead of black fur of meercats. Also, I surprised that Fish living in water don't close their eyes. Do you know why they are open their eyes?
     This book is a level one book in the Oxford Read and Discover series. I got a lot of information from this book, and I was excited while I was reading this. I recommend that everyone read this book! You will feel like a well informed person.(〃艸〃)

Thank you for reading.


Rob Sved, Eyes, Oxford Read and Discover

著者 : Not Available
Oxford University Press (Japan) Ltd.
発売日 : 2012-11-08

1 件のコメント:

  1. I don't know why fish open their eyes in the sea. It looks interesting. I want to read this book!

    返信削除