2018年10月16日火曜日

Help! (Second Reading)

I didn't want to write a computer. A computer which changed everything I wrote. I liked writing by myself.

     If your dream comes true suddenly, what do you think?
     The main character is a writer and he has a chance to make a movie of his story. Then he gets a new computer to write, television, car. The computer has a character, named 'Chip', on the screen. She wants to help many times than he wants and she becomes gradually an obstacle for him.
     This book is a level one book in the Cambridge English Readers series. This book has near five thousand words but include many conversations. So, I enjoyed reading. Its genre is horror and comedy, so I think that it's easy to read. Prease try it!

Thank you for reading.


Philip Prowse, Help!, Cambridge English Readers

著者 : Philip Prowse
Cambridge University Press
発売日 : 1999-08-28

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿