2018年7月30日月曜日

The Truth Machine

'I know the truth about my husband. Now I am very unhappy,' said Mrs Seeker.
'I know the truth about my criminals. Now I haven't got a job,' said Inspector Sack.
'I know the truth about my spy. What shall I do now?' said Dr Simple.

Hello!
This time, I want to write a review about "The Truth Machine", a level two book in the MACMILLAN READERS series.

One day, Professor Verity invented "The Truth Machine". The news was spread all over the world and many letters came to him. Then, he chose three person for experiments. The Truth Machine told them truth, but what do subjects think heard the truth...?

It isn't good to lie, but the truth doesn't always make you happy. I read and thought that there are good cases to tell lies sometimes.

This isn't so long and written like a comedy, so you can read easily and with pleasure.
Please check this!

Thank you for reading.

著者 : Norman Whitney
Macmillan Education
発売日 : 2005-01-01

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿