2018年7月25日水曜日

WHAT ARE THE ODDS?

If you're the youngest in your class at school, your chances of being a professional athlete decrease. But why is that?

Hello!
Today, I want to write a review about "WHAT ARE THE ODDS?", abbok in the Cambridge Discovery Education Interactive Readers series.

This book is written about "the odds". It's the chance, or probability, that something will or won't happen. There are many kinds of odds in this book, for example, getting hit by lightning, becoming a billionaire, and finding a lucky four-leaf clover on the first try.

At first, I didn't know the word, "odds". But I read and knew something new, so I enjoyed reading very much.

By the way, can you answer the top question?
The answer was unexpectes for me. 

If you interested in this book and question, please check!
For myself, I recommend quizes in the last chapter, too.

Thank you for reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿