2018年5月28日月曜日

Do I Tell?

Hello
Today, I want to write about "Do I Tell", a level four book in the FOUNDATIONS READING LIBRARY series.

"But I didn't do those things," says Ji-Sung.
"Maybe," says another police officer. "But you were with these other boys. And you did't stop them. You didn't call the police. You're coming with us to the police station."
"Wait. Please listen," says Ji-Sung. "I'm sorry."
"Not now," says the police officer.

 This story is the happening one day among the main character, Ji-Sung, and his classmates. 
When your classmates do something wrong, what do you do?
You call the police or only see what they are doing......

Even if you don't do something wrong, not to stop is the same you do.
I knew that tell my opinion is very important.

I recommend you to read this.

Thank you for reading. 




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿