2018年5月15日火曜日

No, You Can't!

Hello.

Today, I want to write about "No, You Can't!", a level six book in the FOUNDATIONS READING LIBRARY series.


In fact, I read this series last class for the first time and I thought these are very easy to read for me though there are words over one thousand.

This series are written with simple words or grammars, so you can accustom to reading a little longer story.
I like this series very much and want to read all the books of this!

I was impressed because of  the family's bond. Especially, the mother's love for her child. At first, I thought the mother is very strict but the view was changed at the end.

The main character, is named "Anthony", is very interested in motorbikes. Like him, most people have things you like such as hobbies. So, this story may happen around us.

Please try to read it.

I'm sorry I can't give a brief examination.

Thank you for reading.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿