2018年5月29日火曜日

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Happy Cat

Hello.
Today, I want to write about "HENRY AND MUDGE and the Happy Cat", a level 2 book in the READY TO READ series.


The cat also made Mudge use good manners. 
Mudge had to wait his turn at the water dish.
Mudge had to share his dog toys.
Mudge even had to share his  crackers.
But Mudge didn't mind,
because Mudge loved the cat, too.

 At first, a cat and a dog don't know each other, but they made relationships like a real family. The cat named Dave, is a mother of Mudge.
Finally, they found the owner of a cat and he left with Dave. But Mudge remembered the time with Dave.

Of course, I thought it's very kind of the family to take care of a strange cat. But I was impressed the most that a bond of Mudge and Dave.

I felt happy to read this.
This series have a lot of stories, so I want to try to read other ones. 

Thank you for reading. 

1 件のコメント: