2018年11月22日木曜日

POLLUTION

Pollution can start in a small way-like using a river for waste. But then, pollution grows and grows, until everybody is in danger...

     Of course, this book is written about pollutions. I could get a lot of information from this book. Especially, I felt scary "food chain". Let me explain about it. First, farmers use chemicals to grow their products, and next, insects eat them. Moreover, birds eat the insects and last, we eat. We might eat foods which is polluted. I thought that there are a lot of problems about pollution which we still don't know.
     This book is a level two book in the Oxford Bookworms Library series. It is written about pollutions from various views. There are many things I don't know, so I want to gain more knowledge and think what I should do for this country.

Thank you for reading.


POLLUTION, Rosemary Border,
Oxford Bookworms Library (Factfiles)

1 件のコメント:

  1. I want to buy safe product even if it is a little bit expensive by reading your writing! Furthermore, we have to protect the environment against such pollution.

    返信削除