2018年11月29日木曜日

Inspector Logan

'Do you think Buchan killed Margaret Kerr?' Logan asked Grant.

     This is a mystery novel. The main character of this book is an inspector, named Jenny Logan. One day, a client visited her office. His name is Robert Kerr and he said his wife didn't go back home last night. So, she decided to put on her picture on the next day's newspaper to look for her. Then, a person camed the office. He said he saw her a few days ago. Based on his and Mr. Kerr's saying, inspectors reached one person. How he is related to this incident? Do you think that the inspectors can get to the truth?
     I like mystery stories, so I was very excited reading this. Especially, I like the scene which inspectors are thinking about the criminal or his tricks. It was the best scene for me and I want you to read with paying attention to this point. Unless you don't like the mystery story, I recommend this book very much. If you have time, please try to read!

Thank you for reading.


Inspector Logan, RICHARD MACANDREW,
Cambridge English Readers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿