2018年11月27日火曜日

Scarecrows

Biff wanted it to be a girl.

     In the beginning, do you know "scarecrows"?
     I didn't know the meaning of this until I read. Also, I knew "All scarecrows are boys". I didn't know that ever.
     One day, a family decided to make a scarecrows not to birds get closer to their plants. And children named him "Fred". Then a magic key began to grow and the children took them to a field. There were some scarecrows, and what are they going to do...?
     My favorite of this book is the conversations. They are taiked by children named Biff and Chip, and very fun and cute. So, I read feeling like a character of this book and enjoyed it. Of course, the story is also interesting, please try to read.

Thank you for reading.


Scarecrows, Roderick Hunt, Alex Brychta,
Oxford Reading Tree

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿