2018年6月9日土曜日

FANTASTIC CREATURES: MONSTERS, MERMAIDS, AND WILD MEN

Hello.
Today, I want to write about "FANTASTIC CREATURES: MONSTERS, MERMAIDS, AND WILD MEN", a book in the Cambridge Discovery Education Interactive Readers.

In some places, people think some birds are symbols of bad luck. Tortoises in China are good luck. Black cats are bad luck in some places and good luck in others.
Why? Maybe because people tell different stories in different places.

This book is written about ancient creatures, such as Mermaids, krakens and Nessies. Have you heard "Nessie"?
I thought that there are many stories about ancient creatures. I knew they are different in each countries, too.

Like these stories came from a person, and have been taking over present times. So, it doesn't know whether stories is true or not.

This is non-fiction story and I don't usually read this type of books, so I think this book is difficult for me. But it's easy to read and I get much information from this.

I read this and I want to know more "Fantastic Creatures". 

Thank you for reading.



  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿