2018年6月9日土曜日

The Lost Wallet

Hello.
This time, I want to write about "The Lost Wallet", a level six book in the FOUNDATIONS READING LIBRARY series.

John was very angry with his friend. "Why can't Eric understand? he thought.
He walked to Mr. Harris room, and then he stopped. He thought, "Eric is right. If I give it back to Mr.Harris, he will ask many questions. Then, I'll be in trouble. Eric will be in trouble. What can I do?

This book's character are Mr.Harris and his two students, John and Eric. One day, they watched he dropped his wallet and he didn't see it fall. Eric want to use his money, while John thinks we should back to him.
What they are going to do with his wallet......? 

The top scene is when John get back the wallet. He doesn't want Eric to be in trouble, of course himself. 
Then, how he get back Mr.Harris's wallet?

From the title, I could imagined a rough story. But I was impressed by kindness of John. The last page is heartwarming for me.

Thank you for reading.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿