2018年6月26日火曜日

Plan for the Next Day

Hello.

Last week, I planned to have a dinner with my friends, at one's house. We were going to make some dishes, for example, my favorite food, stew.
I can't cooking by myself, so I wanted them to help me. It was very kind of them to help many times.

I want to do things like parties, so I'm excited very much. It's exciting to have meals with someone.
I think this week will be good.

When eating, I was like a man in this photograph, perhaps. I was very deep in eating.


Thanks for my friends,

and thank you for reading.





18 件のコメント:

  1. It seems sooooooo funny!
    I like stew too;)

    返信削除
  2. I can't cook by myself too. I want to try cooking before long!

    返信削除
  3. I can't cook well.
    I want to follow your behaviors!

    返信削除
  4. That's sounds exciting. It will good time for you!

    返信削除
  5. That sounds great!
    You are very nice friend!

    返信削除
  6. I like eating with my friends.

    返信削除
  7. It sounds so fun! You had a good time!!

    返信削除
  8. That sounds fun! Your friends are very kind people.

    返信削除
  9. Sounds good!
    I want to eat stew you made^^

    返信削除
  10. like you, i want to make it!

    返信削除